B Tex White Ointment (14g, Pack of 3)
60 10% off
B-Tex ointment is a cream for topical use. B-Tex is applied externally on various skin conditions such as eczema, itching, ringworms, pimples and similar bacterial skin infections. B-Tex ointment has germicidal, anti-septic, antibacterial, anti-itch and escharotic (corrosive agent that has the strength to burn tissue) properties. This ointment contains Tankan Amla, Salicylic acid and Kapoor. The base is paraffin. B-Tex is available as lotion and white ointment. RVP B-Tex Ointment is a powerful ayurvedic combination of germicide, bacteriocidal, eschorotic, antiseptic, anesthetic and anti pruritic. It is useful for eczema, ringworm, itches, cold cracks and pimples.
Key Ingredients of B-Tex ointment
- Tankan amla - it is a germicide & powerful bactericidal action.
- Salicylic acid - it is an escharotic. Being hygroscopic, it removes water from the tissues.
- Kapoor flavour - anti septic, anaesthetic & anti pruritic
- Paraffin base
Uses/Benefits of B-Tex ointment
- Eczema, scabies
- Cold cracks
- Pimples and other skin condition
- Tankan amla is a germicide with powerful bacteriocidal action
- Salicylic acid is an eschorotic, being hygroscopic it removes water from the tissues
- Camphor is an anti septic, anaesthetic and anti pruritic agent
- It's an irritation free ointment
How to use B-Tex ointment
- This is for external use ONLY.
- Clean the affected part with lukewarm water and antiseptic lotion.
- Apply gently B-Tex ointment and rub gently. Dilute with vegetable oil before applying on children skin.
Precautions while using B-Tex ointment
- It is a dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Should be protected from direct light
- Avoid the contact with eyes
- In case of contact with eyes, remove with water immediately